The Original Konfidence Jacket was first released in 1998. Since then, it has become a best seller and a firm favourite with parents and swimming teachers in over 25 countries worldwide.
Made from high-grade soft neoprene, offering superb lateral and longitudinal stretch and allowing a snug, comfortable fit, the jacket incorporates eight internal float pockets which position the buoyancy around the wearer’s torso and, most importantly, below the water line. This provides the stability to give the wearer confidence and freedom in the water, whilst crucially allowing their arms to be free and unencumbered to learn and practice swimming strokes.
As the wearer’s ability progresses, the floats can be removed in pairs to reduce the buoyancy and encourage further development. Eventually, all floats are dispensed with and the user is a fully independent swimmer!
It is the attention to detail that sets the Original Konfidence Jacket apart from its imitators and ensures that you are purchasing the best product available:
– High-grade neoprene which provides the most snug and secure fit, and reduces the ability of the jacket to move independently of the wearer
– Soft Lycra binding throughout the jacket to minimise the possibility of chafing from rubbing
– Chunky YKK zip to maximise security and parents’ confidence
– High neck design to maximise thermal and UV properties (100% UV protective) when worn outdoors
– Trademark high-visibility yellow back as standard on all jackets to increase visibility on beaches and in crowded pools
– Full instructions on usage and adjustable buoyancy provided, as well as a customer care line to help answer any further questions you may have